National Conference on American Indian and Alaska Native Injury and Violence Prevention
Reconnecting to Promote Health Equity and Advance Practice and Science
Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for the 2nd National Conference on American Indian and Alaska Native Injury and Violence Prevention, taking place virtually July 26-28, 2022. The conference theme is “Reconnecting to Promote Health Equity and Advance Practice and Science”.
We welcome breakout session presentations focused on emerging and best practices related to injury and violence prevention in tribal communities. Please consider submitting an abstract proposal focused on one of the following topic areas:
- Using Data to Tell Our Story: Epidemiology and Evaluation
- Advancing Practice and Science in Injury and Violence Prevention
- Advancements and Practices in Unintentional Injury Prevention
- Opioid and Substance Use Disorder: From Prevention to Recovery
- Multidisciplinary Injury Prevention Initiative
All abstracts will be reviewed by track team experts. Accepted abstracts will be assigned to a suitable session for oral presentation, poster presentation, panel presentation, or workshop based on the abstract submission.
Please refer to the submission guidelines here and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.